Sunday, November 23, 2008

Ozzy

As I sit here watching the latest Hulk movie, Im reminded of a commercial I saw with Ozzy Osbourne. Really, dont try and figure out the connection, but if you do, and you find it, please let me know.
Anywho, Ozzy goes around town, doing various things - ordering coffee, taking a taxi, talking to a therapist - and in each instance the person across from Ozzy has no clue what hes saying. That is, until he whips out his cell phone and text messages them.
Ok, I can excuse the therapist because maybe hes one of the few people in the world that would have Ozzys cell number, but... the Starbucks guy and the taxi driver? How are they on Ozzys contact list?
I see two explanations: 1) Ozzy is such a great guy that he gives his number to everyone or 2) this new phone has a contact list that includes everyone you will ever meet. Either way, I want in on this thing.

Aight, back to Hulk I go. Until next time...

-- DBW --

No comments: