Saturday, September 12, 2009

Cant spell "A lying nutjob" without "T-I-L-A"


Sup --

Ive seen, heard, been around, my share of "domestic disputes" and Ive always felt very bad for everyone involved. The victim, obviously, and also the aggressor because somewhere inside them they think that their actions are ok. And then there are those who get caught up in the "dispute" and end up feeling just as much pain as those directly involved. Basically, nobody wins.
I also have a problem with people claiming that theyve been a victim of something when in fact they have not. Racism, sexism, violence, etc. To me, it takes away from the pain and suffering of all the other people that have legitimately been victimized. So naturally Im a bit disturbed by the whole Shawne Merriman and Tila Tequila situation.
When the story first broke I shook my head and jumped to the conclusion that Shawne had totally screwed up and he was gonna end up paying for it. And yes, I admit, as a fan of the Chargers I selfishly thought that he had hurt the team, my team, and he was an idiot for doing so.
But then details started coming out and at first I started to doubt the sincerity of Tilas claims and eventually I came to the conclusion that she was flat out lying. I wasnt there, I have no proof either way, but throughout the whole thing, Shawnes story stayed exactly the same and her story kept getting holes shot in it.
In the end, the DA looked at the evidence and decided that there was nothing there to charge Shawne with. To which Tila Tweeted "Shawne Merriman, the NFL & the San Diego D.A.'s want 2 toss me under the bus with conspiracy & corrupt judicial system. I will keep fighting." She also Tweeted "At my meeting with the D.A.(which they said never happened) they asked me to bring them all the evidence..." First, for clarification, she told the world she had a meeting with the DA on Friday, which the DA said was not correct because, well, it wasnt correct. Knowing she was mistaken, instead of correcting her Tweet, she just removed it completely. I mean, when youre caught making a statement thats not factual, its best to erase all evidence of it, right? And in the process of erasing your error, lets again take a shot at the "corrupt" DA again. Nice.

Speaking of Twitter, I went to her page this morning for the very first time and... I think shes keeping the place in business. She seems to Tweet more than every other user combined. Shes like one of those Spam-bots that just spews forth stuff at a rate thats staggering.
While I was there I became concerned for her sanity and at the same time laughing my ass off at here craziness. Lets just take a look at some related Tweets...

"As I said, the ENTIRE incident, every detail, will surface very soon. U will be appalled once u learn all criminal activities he engages in."
First of all, she has like 900,000 Tweets, so youd think, at some point, shed actually enlighten us with all of these supposed criminal activities that are taking place. Im not saying hes a saint, Im just saying, if you cant keep your virtual mouth shut, then say something of importance that people might actually be interested in, and dont just flap your gums about things that, concerning your reliability, probably dont exist.

"There is a STRONG reason why I was trying to get away frantically that night & they tried 2 stop me. They DID NOT WANT THE TRUTH 2 GET OUT!"
Again, if theres such a "STRONG" reason that she "frantically" tried to escape, then tell us what it is or shut up! And if they really really didnt want "the truth" to get out, do you really think a girl that barely weighs 100 pounds would be able to escape from a NFL linebacker? Really? If so, then some team better sign her ass to a contract real quick.

"Do u know the feeling when u look into someone eye's while your throat is being cut off from it's air? Knowing in any second u could die????"
So Im at a loss here, either Tila is an incredible escape artist, as I previously said, or Shawne sucks at killing people, or perhaps... perhaps... "someone" is making stuff up at worst, overreacting at best. Just saying.

"Being a woman should be an EMPOWERING thing since WE BIRTH LIFE into this world! So I will NOT let a man take away my dignity!"
No, why let a man take away your dignity when you can do a very good job of it yourself. Girl power!

"I am taking this risk and voicing my thoughts because THE TRUTH NEEDS TO BE HEARD! I have nothing else to lose but release THE TRUTH!!!!!!"
I hate to say it but, again... where... is... the... truth?!

"So if I all of a sudden go "missing" or "Dead" in the next few days....please don't be surprised that it was a set up!"
Youre fricken kidding me!!! I dont even know what to say to this. The girl is absolutely out of her mind! If I were her Id get that "truth" out as soon as possible then.

Ok, then we came to a point in her Tweets where she said this about Shawne: "He is so pathetic! Trying 2 get his followers to get him on trending topics."
Got that? The funny, sad, thing is that PRIOR to this SHE had said: "Keep it going you guys! We are still in trending topics!" and "to Number 1!!!!!!" and "to number 1 trending topics!!" and "NOW IN 5TH SPOT TRENDING! NUMBER 1 HERE WE COME!" and "We are now in 4th place and moving up to #1 spot!"
What a damn hypocrite! I dont care if either of them are number 1 in whatever, but dont knock someone for doing the very same thing youre doing!!! Sad thing is that, according to her other Tweets, she doesnt see an issue with it. Poor girl.

She also made a Tweet that very obviously appears to quote TMZ: "The D.A. Made a Reckless Decision"-Via TMZ" and she gave the link to the posting. I went to the link and ya know what, that quote isnt from anyone at TMZ, its from a statement her and her legal team made that TMZ just happened to post online. Again, why post "the truth" when you cant just make smeared statements and have the masses believe what you want them to.

"And every single person who is supporting him is probably guilty of being a WOMAN BEATER AND ABUSER AS WELL! For shame!"
Hi, my name is Sam, and apparently I abuse women. Whatever.

"Where else in the law does it say "BITCH WOULDN'T SLEEP WITH ME AND ALL MY FRIENDS.....SO CHOKE HER AND BEAT HER!"
Ohhhhhhhh, so what shes NOW saying is that she was trying to leave Shawnes place cuz he was trying to turn her into a sex toy to pass around at his party. Thats one heck of a statement, especially coming from a person that has a dedicated phone line for people to call her and beg for dates. Im in NO WAY saying forcing someone to do ANYTHING is acceptable, Im just saying that she apparently thinks its ok to be easy as long as shes getting paid for it.

"Soooo....only someone who is that desperate would go to the mainstream media and say all those things. Because he is guilty. I rest my case."
Only the truely innocent know where to go... Twitter.

"But me? I did not do that. Every single mainstream media outlet has bombarded me for interviews and I said "NO" I dont need 2 do that."
If you want her side of the story... or some version of "the truth" that might, at some point, in the very near distant future, get released but probably never will but stick around anyway... you need to follow her on Twitter and help her get to number 1 in trending topics! Woohoo!!!

We get to one final - "final" cuz I just couldnt subject myself to anymore of her Tweets - section where she starts by saying: "Him and his people already released like 5 official statements to cover his ass and I have released ZERO! Why do u think it is?"
She then followed that very statement up with, among numerous others: "Those who are guilty..talks the most because they know they are guilty."
Over the next 20 minutes, she posted 19 Tweets!!! If the guilty talk the most, then do those that know theyre lying post a Tweet a minute? Just curious?

Ive given this too much of my time already. If she was a victim then I really do hope Shawne would get whats coming to him, but Im just not buying it. All Im left with is the feeling that shes a sad sad person whos obviously looking for as much attention as she can possibly get.

Now if youll excuse me, I need to go buy a Merriman jersey and get ready for Mondays game.

-- DBW --

No comments: