Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Life Of A Battery: Intermission

Well, today was the day when I expected to start Part 3 of the battery test, but we seem to have run into a little problem: the new battery hasnt shown up yet.

I ordered it from Amazon on January 6th and this is what the tracking information shows:

January 6th: Arrived in St Louis, MO at 11:06pm
January 7th: Departed St Louis, MO at 8:07am
Estimated arrival date: January 11th

Thats it.

Today is January 12th and not only do I not have the new battery, but if the tracking information is to be believed, nobody else has had possession of it since the 7th.

Amazon, you have some 'splainin to do.

-- S --

Update #1: As I was typing all of them previous words, my battery "officially" arrived in Chula Vista. So...

January 12th: Arrived in Chula Vista, CA at 8:25am

Even though its sitting at the post office that literally touches my back yard, Im going to have to wait at least a couple more hours until the mail dude drops it off.

Update #2: Went to get lunch, came home and the battery was waiting for me on my doorstep. Currently charging, my fingers are crossed

-- S --



No comments: