Friday, April 27, 2007

Drippy

Hola --

Im sick. Well, I was. Or still am. Not really sure. But earlier this week I was sicker than I am today and with sickness comes a runny nose. And thats what this is about.
So there I am, sitting at Burger King, waiting for my food, when my nose starts to run and I realize I need to take care of it. So I head to the restroom and... theres no paper towels. Not only that, but there no mirror either. Hows a boy supposed to stop a leaking nose with no equipment?
And its not just Burger King either. Its getting to be that more and more fast food places have replaced towels with air dryers - good for the environment, but sometimes you just need a towel, ya know. And theyve decided that mirrors arent really required either. So if you just wanna comb your hair, you gotta bend down and try and get a glimpse of yourself in the reflection of the dryer. Not really dignified.
So, my plea to all of you fast food types out there that might read this, please, for me, reinstall mirrors and towels, Id appreciate it.

--DBW --

No comments: